Summer transfer window 2023

Stopped reading there. No idea who or what youre trying to be lol

Behave yourself lol lol lol You absolute oblong.

Jack Clarke of Sunderland has been linked for £15mil. At first i thought he could be back up to McNeil but if you watch his 20mins highlights on youtube he looks decent.

9goals 12 asssits and only 22.

Right footed left winger...perhaps he could compete with McNeil or switch to the right.

I think we could happily sell Gray and Iwobi (both have 1 year on their deals) for £20mil+ and sign Clarke to clear £5-10mil+

i dont see Gray playing much for Dyche and Iwobi needs to go so could be interesting business to be done.

Yes exactly. The article was saying that we were most interested -- so if the money is there we should move on quickly.

lol
20m for gray and iwobi lol

Stopped reading there. No idea who or what youre trying to be lol

Behave yourself lol lol lol You absolute oblong.

Jack Clarke of Sunderland has been linked for £15mil. At first i thought he could be back up to McNeil but if you watch his 20mins highlights on youtube he looks decent.

9goals 12 asssits and only 22.

Right footed left winger...perhaps he could compete with McNeil or switch to the right.

I think we could happily sell Gray and Iwobi (both have 1 year on their deals) for £20mil+ and sign Clarke to clear £5-10mil+

i dont see Gray playing much for Dyche and Iwobi needs to go so could be interesting business to be done.

Yes exactly. The article was saying that we were most interested -- so if the money is there we should move on quickly.

lol
You didnt stop reading my other posts after 2 words though did ya mate? Hahahahahaha OBLONG? What does that even mean? Confirming to me that you are a child and a clown.

Rumours are generally made up but any rumours right now are especially fake.

The owner is concentrating on selling shares and he won’t be signing off on anything until that’s completed because the new investors will have a share in the outcome of any player investment.

The other decision makers at the club are all busy negotiating a payoff before they leave.

Thelwell and Dyche will be concentrating on cutting the fat from the current squad and offering extensions to the ones they want to keep, that’s the first job.

You didnt stop reading my other posts after 2 words though did ya mate? Hahahahahaha OBLONG? What does that even mean? Confirming to me that you are a child and a clown.

Hi mate, I might be of some assistance.

An oblong is a shape, similar to rectangles in that the 2 adjacent sides are markedly longer than the width.

I hope this helps.

If we keep Tom Cannon at Everton next season then we need sign just one striker as we will have three when you include DCL and Cannon.

DVL can fine fine if we don't have to play him in every single game.
If he can be managed properly he can play a lot of games in a season.

In hindsight if we had been able to not play against City he would probably have been fit for the last games, but that option wasn't really there.

Great. Now what's a dodecahedron?

Hah, you're not fooling me buddy, that's from a Simpsons episode!

200w.gif