2022/23 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yerry's latest Instagram story is him seemingly saying thanks & goodbye to a guy who's helped him whilst being with us. A few on here were talking about a short or pay as you play deal but to me it looks like this weekend he is 100% outta here.
Screenshot_20230525-220051_Instagram.jpg

Yerry's latest Instagram story is him seemingly saying thanks & goodbye to a guy who's helped him whilst being with us. A few on here were talking about a short or pay as you play deal but to me it looks like this weekend he is 100% outta here.
View attachment 211696
That's Dan Donachie I think. Two of them must've spend plenty of time together at FF when Dan was head of medical.

It is Dan Donachie, aye. He put the same picture on his insta. He was asked if it meant that Yerry was leaving, and he replied, 'No idea, but whatever happens I won't see him for a good number of months anyway'

he’s definitely gone. i think a move to la liga makes sense

he’s a top player. regardless of injuries he should be at a club playing in europe. a warmer climate will probably help him too

i think if it wasn’t for his injuries and the fact that he’s played in some bad sides he’d be talked of in Jagielka, Lescott terms. as it is he’s probably just below Distin, Yobo and Heitinga in the modern day CB rankings

he’s definitely gone. i think a move to la liga makes sense

he’s a top player. regardless of injuries he should be at a club playing in europe. a warmer climate will probably help him too

i think if it wasn’t for his injuries and the fact that he’s played in some bad sides he’d be talked of in Jagielka, Lescott terms. as it is he’s probably just below Distin, Yobo and Heitinga in the modern day CB rankings
A fully fit playing regularly mina is better than most of them tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.