January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
….not sure about Sulemana, the clips I watched showed him on either flank. Left footed right winger, perhaps;

The video is also mirrored back to front, hence why the numbers are all the wrong way around, which makes it even more confusing

Here's my prediction:
Ayew is paper talk to get media engagement on posts
Onuachu is paper talk because Southampton are interested
Antonio is going nowhere
Sulemana is most likely but I think he'll go to Southampton
Gyokeres could happen but we've left it too late
The Becker rumour will persist throughout the day, like how we apparently were going to sign Chukwueze on TDD in the summer but that was nonsense

The only player well sign is Ben Johnson
1675158005188.jpeg

We're going to have 'being pissed on in the Boys pen' telling us how hard they worked trying to bring in signings we needed but it's not easy. Well what I would say is, okay, it's not easy but you stand more of a chance if you actually try and bring players in at the start of the window instead of leaving it to the last day when other clubs will be more reluctant to sell because they have no time to find replacements.

The disgraced Canadian sprinter?

How long have I been asleep for?
He Runs,
He's Here,
His namesake loves the gear
Ben Johnson.... Ben Jonhson...

Canadian sprinter who won gold in the Olympics but then got caught for taking drugs and banned from the sport plus gold medal taken away lol

Runner....does drugs

Welcome to Ebehton Ben.

Nope, because he's rubbish. Welcome to Everton, Ben. Probably be our only signing!

P.S. Has anyone noticed he has the same name as a disgraced Canadian sprinter?

We’ll get the guy who ran for Canada and was banned for steroids in the 80s

He’s quick though
Long enough to miss the reference the last 5 times it was made my friend.

I see Onana as insurance for when / if we drop. North of 60m would be a half decent warchest for Dyche to get us back up, assuming we can spend (FFP) ??
You can add also pickford and dcl...both will be sold very quickly...I guess its one way to secure what's left to be paid on the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.